About The GOLDMIND Project
The GoldMind Project is a grassroots movement supported and operated by volunteers extracted from all sectors of the Alberta economy. The objective of the Project is to help transition the Alberta employment landscape by assisting professionals to identify their transferable skills and creatively market those skills. It seeks to mine the pool of professional talent – the GoldMind – and leverage it to drive innovation in identifying, attracting, developing and operating new economic opportunities.
What We Do
- Support professional transitions.
- Building awareness of and quantifying the assets in the GoldMind.
- Providing inspirational wisdom.
- Inspiring new relationships, challenge new thought and a path forward.
- Encouraging professionals to develop their own solutions and opportunities;
- Support the groundswell of courage to work beyond perceived limits;
- Get the most out of the availableprofessional talent.